A WHOLE LOT OF MINT


겨울 거의 다 끝났다.
(Winter is almost over)


 I KNOW THAT MINT IS a big deal in summer, but for someone whose wardrobe when opened looks as if a color bomb has exploded inside, wearing pastels is unavoidable during the winter months. In my PREVIOUS post, I talked about how I wanted to start accumulating darker pieces, but unless a miracle happens and I suddenly inherit a fortune, that process is going to be a sloooooow one. 
So here I am, doused in…50 shades of mint (yup, that line is my attempt to prove that I can be mainstream) in a time when trends dictate camel and gray, not caring that I stand out in a crowd that is perfectly content with wearing their dark and neutral pieces, and instead thinking how it's not too early to start dressing for spring. Speaking of camel and gray, I have been buying fabrics in these colors so you might see them pop up on the blog anytime soon! 
Also, you may have noticed this but I am in the process of profusely abusing this coat that I recently made, so I hope you don’t mind seeing it quite a bit. I am currently obsessed with it like a clingy ex-girlfriend and I can’t stop reaching out for it among a good number of existing choices in my wardrobe. I only have eyes for it! I might have to soon let go though, seeing as how the weather these days suffers from dissociative identity disorder and acts like two different seasons in the same day. I am not sure what I am supposed to wear, but I can see blazers and jackets replacing coats soon!

Thank you for reading, and have a fun weekend!
ASPIRE HIGHER!
hugs,
Dilek




______________________________
O U T F I T  D E T A I L S:

Coat  pattern: Burdastyle // Sweater: knitted by me //  Ankle Boots: Bershka //  Bag: Koton //  Pants: Calliope // Earrings: Accessorize
______________________________

Labels: