PINK BOMBER JACKET



LATELY WE HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING some very English weather. With all the clouds, rain, wind and gloom, it makes it hard to believe that it’s May. The sun appears occasionally and stays long enough to fool me into not packing an umbrella. Five steps out of my building and WHOOSH! the sky splits open and drenches me. But does that stop me from wearing white? Nope.
I wore this outfit last weekend and a lot of people thought I was wearing a dress. It’s actually a crop top and a pleated skirt I made last year from the same white cotton fabric, but with the intent to wear them as separates. The top has been subjected to almost daily abuse because surprisingly it goes well with everything. This skirt and this bomber jacket, on the other hand, rarely see the sun (…or clouds, in this particular case). Ever since I made it almost four years ago, this bomber jacket has been just hanging in my closet. As much as I love V-necks, I think round or square necklines match me better. Have you ever had the same struggles with neckline shapes? However, since everyone likes this bomber jacket so much, I am planning on wearing it more… when spring comes back again, of course, because now it’s obviously winter because I ended up wearing a turtleneck last Tuesday.

*Sign* Troublesome weather.
Have a nice weekend!
ASPIRE HIGHER!
*hugs*

Dilek















 ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
OUTFIT DETAILS:
All pieces are sewn from patterns taken out of 
BurdaStyle Magazines
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Labels: