MONOCHROME

I CAN’T CLAIM TO HAVE always been an avid stripes fan, but just like the little black dress or the classic white shirt, I find a good stripped suit to be a wardrobe staple. I made this suit years ago but for some reason, I rarely wear the jacket. It's basically brand new. These pants, on the other hand, have been subjected to frequent abuse {evidence from an old post} as they give the perfect structure to any outfit. Not to mention, vertical stripes create the illusion of long legs, a very welcomed illusion in my case, of course, since my brother stole those genes. 
                I fell in love with the fabric of my shirt when I saw it at the fabric store, and although I was not quite sure how the shirt would come out when I started it {more evidence from my Instagram} I was happy with the end result. I feel I should elaborate more and make this post more interesting for you, but I am in the middle of my last exam week {like last last} and in the middle of completing my graduation paper, so my brain is a puddle and, well, potato. 


I hope you have a nice week and see you 
next week for a new post! 
ASPIRE HIGHER!
*hugs*
Dilek




 ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
OUTFIT DETAILS:
All pieces are sewn from patterns taken out of 
BurdaStyle Magazines
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Labels: ,