IT'S SO FLUFFY



THERE WERE ALWAYS THOSE KIDS who would say that they can’t wait to grow up in order to be able to “do things”. I wasn’t one of them. I used to say that I wanted to stay a kid forever and not have to worry about “adult problems”. Hearing me say that, my mom would always reply that she was unsure whether I was the smartest or the most retarded kid out there. *
Growing up you realize that only your body changes. Sure, you become wiser…to some extent, but the truth is that that little kid you were is still inside of you ready to jump out and doodle all over your “adult” reasoning. I wonder if that’s what happened when I first saw this fluffy furry vest. Suddenly, my eyes widened and I transformed into Agnes from Despicable Me, inwardly shouting: “IT’S SO FLUFFY I’M GONNA DIE!”. Needless to say, my outer adult tried to calm down my inner kid by reasoning that we should save money and that no, we don’t need a delicate pale fur vest because we share public transportation with people who have never heard of the concept of personal space, but the inner kid kept screaming: “IT’S FLUFFY AND IT’S ON SALE!”
*Sigh*…Who do you think won?

Have a nice weekend!
ASPIRE HIGHER!
*hugs*
Dilek



* I wouldn’t go as far as saying that I have the Peter Pan complex because I am good with responsibilities and commitments, but let me put it this way: if Tinkerbell was real, I would squeeze the living fairy dust out of her and do nothing but float around all day, watch K-dramas, sleep {in midair, duh} and repeat.  






||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Fur Vest: Stradivarius
Blouse pattern : BurdaStyle Magazine
Jeans: Mango
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Labels: ,