<다시 봄 봄 봄 봄이 왔네요...>
-로이킴
A SHIRT UNDER A SWEATER, a structured double-breasted
coat, a pair of white jeans, a pair of sneakers and voila! you have another menswear-inspired outfit perfect for casual
Saturday mornings. As much as I love women’s clothing – skirts, dresses, heels, bags, you name it, I
don’t want to live without it -
sometimes I just want to be a guy for a day and try wearing menswear. I am
constantly inspired by it, especially the perceived ease and comfort that menswear
exudes. I can’t tell you how many times I have been tempted to go to my brother’s
closet and steal a shirt or a sweater – he has the coolest sweaters! – but have decided
against it because I feel like a greedy
gremlin.
Sure, I agree that guys don’t have half
the clothing options girls have, but still, I can’t help it. On this particular
Saturday, I really needed that perceived comfort because my mom and I decided
to take advantage of the sunny weather and try to find the new location of a
fabric store that used to be conveniently situated close to my mom’s workplace.
We ended up taking countless detours, but we found it! Glad I wore sneakers!
Since most of the time I forget to talk about my actual outfits, I will briefly mention that this is the first coat I made back in high school all by myself. I used to wear it all the time because I was so proud of it. This particular sweater is one of my favorite sweaters my mom has knitted for me and I wear it all the time. And of course, the blindingly bright yellow sneakers are my way of saying: Spring, welcome back!
What do you think? ^^
Thank you so much for stopping by.
ASPIRE HIGHER!
hugs,
Dilek
______________________________
O U T F I T D E T A I L S:
Coat pattern: Burdastyle // Bag: Zara // Sneakers: Li-Ning //
______________________________
Labels: Outfit