이게 바로 사랑이야! ^^
(This is what you call love! ^^)
WHEN
I WENT TO PULL&BEAR that afternoon, I was thinking of buying my first ever
pair of cut-out boots I had seen on their website. They had one last number in
the color I wanted – which was black – and luckily it turned out
that it was my number. Yet, before trying those, I saw the same pair in what I
can only describe as a darker camel color, so I thought “what the heck, let’s try them as well”.
If you know me then you will know
that when I am swayed away from my original choice that I am adamant on buying,
I’ll keep going back and forth and back and forth until I choose something. So,
there I was in the store, walking back and forth between the mirror and the small
store bench, perpetually changing pairs while people came, bought, and went in
an instant. To make matters even worse, I had twisted my left ankle coming down
the stairs in a double-decker bus due to the driver’s reckless driving, and it
was a tad swollen and hurt so I had trouble deciding whether to go with the
bigger or smaller number since the left shoe felt tight and the right shoe felt
just right (in
addition to that, I am originally a midsize which always complicates buying
shoes).
I ended up trusting my healthy foot and I chose the smaller
number in the color you see on the photos. The reason why I chose that
particular Burdastyle magazine page is because I am thinking of making that
same pair of pants and wearing them with these new babies. However, with
midterms right around the corner, I am not sure when I will make them, but it
will happen. The fabric is there, the pattern is there, the only thing I am
missing is free time.
Thank
you for reading, loves, and have a nice weekend!
ASPIRE HIGHER!
hugs,
Dilek
______________________________
O U T F I T D E T A I L S:
High Heel Cut Out Ankle Boots:
______________________________

Labels: New In