NEW IN: ZARA BAG

EVEN AFTER A LONG DAY filled with classes and preceded by a night of little sleep, if I happen to go to the mall to do some supermarket shopping, I will enter my favorite stores like Zara, Mango, or Pull & Bear. It’s not in my nature to bypass them just because, you know, I have no immediate plans of buying something or because I’m in the process of ‘saving money’. Mhm.
It’s important to mention that for me to find something that I like and that happens to be affordable at the same time it’s as probable as a baby sitting down in front of a computer and designing a website…which may become possible in the future seeing as I managed to snag this bag at Zara’s last remaining sale corner!
There is a saying in Turkish my mom often uses that literally translated means “I drag my feet” (ayaklarıni sürüklersın), but what she means by it is that I have such energy that whenever I enter a store, a lot of people end up entering after me. Basically, I bring luck to sales people. It’s an ancient saying. I don’t even know if other people still use it, but although it happens to sound awfully superstitious and freakishly dumb, sometimes I find it to be eerily true. Even at Zara yesterday when I approached this bag and picked it up, there was no one there. Then, after just a minute, at least ten women swarmed around me, and I ended up being pushed around like a ping pong ball.
Women + sales = danger for me. Thankfully, I already had it in my hands and soldier crawled out from underneath to the safety zone aka the counter. 
Hopefully I can post some outfit photos with it soon! ^^

Thank you for reading, and don’t forget to
ASPIRE HIGHER
Hugs
Dilek.



Labels: