WINTER PLEASURES










 겨울의 즐거움...

IT'S NOT EVEN THURSDAY, and here I am posting a throwback photo from over a year ago. Winter is like that, I guess. When you sit home at night, wrapped up in a warm blanket, sipping on hot chocolate milk, suddenly you remember that your laptop has folders historical enough to be covered in virtual dust and spider webs.
This photo was actually taken in my first attempt to create content for this blog. My friend and I were goofing around in a café we love and we snapped away what turned out to be not-so-great photos to be shared around online. Still, I kind of grew attached to this particular photo mostly because it’s the perfect illustration of winter pleasures. Chatting happily with a close friend, sipping on warm green tea stuffed with half a bottle of honey, and not noticing how much time has passed until you hear your voice echo and you realize that you are the last ones giggling on the top floor of the café.
Good times.
I can’t believe that there is only a week left for the first birthday of this blog. Thinking back, many things didn’t go as I planned. Still, I got to know a lot of amazing readers who stuck around despite my sporadic posting and the absence of good photography.
For that, I thank you. Now, if only Monday would end so I can throw exam stress off my shoulders and get to some sewing and posting.

P.S. What are your winter pleasures?
ASPIRE HIGHER,
Love,
Dilek.