NEW IN: ZARA BAG, KOTON LEATHER JACKET, AND INNISFREE CUSHION


새해 복 많이 받으세요
(Happy New Year!) 


No, no, I didn’t fall off the face of the Earth. Here I am, apologetic, after a month and a half of inactivity. Sadly school projects and the absence of a person that can help me take outfit photos more regularly have made posting a bit impossible. Add to that the fact that I had to move from my old apartment to a new one in just two weeks and it will all equal to big chaos.
I am surrounded by boxes and bags in my new apartment right now.
By the way, it snowed on the last day of our move. I was very excited about the first snow this year despite it making transporting items harder. With my mental age being that of a 5-year-old child, I kept singing the only line I know from Disney’s Frozen “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?” as the snowflakes almost literally transformed me into a walking snowman. I lived and walked as Olaf for few hours.
           On the brighter side of life, here are some items I have bought recently. Sale at Zara is always a treat. I snagged this Mini Citybag I have been eyeing for quite some time now. I originally wanted the black version but sadly it was all sold out when I arrived. Still, I decided that I liked the brown version as well, so I grabbed it before another sale predator made her move. The black leather jacket from Koton was completely unplanned and it was (obviously) an impulsive buy due to pre-New-Year-sales hysteria. (aaaaand cue: "But mom, it was on sale!") It was super affordable, and...cool. Yes, cool. Strong arguments rule. 
           Also, my new Ampoule Intense Winter Cushion Foundation arrived from Korea through Ebay. I have to say, it’s the best foundation I have ever owned. It’s moist with adequate coverage, and applying and reapplying it is so easy and hygienic. I am planning on ordering more items from Korea soon, now that my country successfully passed the threshold from Narnia to the modern world and has PayPal. Yay!

         I hope you have a wonderful time on your holidays. I, on the other hand, will be busy with cleaning and unpacking boxes as well as preparing for my upcoming exams. Yup...all of you flaunting your end-of-the-year plans and party outfits consider yourselves lucky.

Thank you for reading and I hope that I will be able to post more in the New Year. 
Lots of love,
Dilek
P.S. January is DilekAspires' birthday month!
Can't believe that a whole year has passed since I started this blog. ^^

This is not a sponsored post.

Labels: