STRIPES


구월... 널 밉다!
(September...I hate you!)

IN ALL SINCERITY, I WAS not planning on uploading these photos on the blog, but September has been as dry as a desert in the #OOTD department, I just wanted to share something.  I know the quality is lacking, but by the time my friend and I shot these photos, the sun had already slipped away. I am afraid until the day this student is able to afford a dSLR, my s4 camera is going to suffer a lot.
This September proved to more hectic than anticipated. I never liked September.
Every time I had a great outfit to shoot for you guys, I had no one to do it with as September is the month when most of my friends are also busy with their own university registrations.
Speaking of registrations, just until few hours ago I was battling against newly established and nonsensical university rules, which, if you ask me, were especially designed to make going to university even less enjoyable. 
 "Wake me up when September ends" ...seriously!
The striped shirt you see in this photo has become one of my favorite go-to pieces ever since I made it, and the same goes for this skirt. There is nothing more satisfying than realizing that almost everything I wear, I have made myself. It’s like having a super power that comes with tired eyes and cracking back which compared to the end result are nothing. I get to turn a fabric into something gorgeous that ultimately makes me feel proud and confident.

What about you? What makes you feel proud and confident?


Have a nice day, guys!
ASPIRE HIGHER!
lots of love,
Dilek ^^


Labels: