입을게 하나도 없어요.
(I have nothing to wear!)
WE ALL HAVE ONE OF those days when we open our closet and
we utter the worn-out
I-have-nothing-to-wear
sentence. In reality, heaps of clothes rest in front of us, hanged or folded,
and yet we somehow see through them and all we can perceive is wasted potential,
or, in my case, all I see is the back wooden board of my wardrobe although my
clothes make it is physically impossible to do so.
Well, this Saturday was no different for me. Hot weather
combined with some painful nerve in my left calf equaled one fussy and grumpy
little ol’ me that concluded she had nothing to wear. Luckily, I have found a
solution potent enough to tackle this never-ending problem and, believe it or
not, it is NEUTRALS.
I pack on them like a hoarder on TLC.
For me, the best neutral is
crème. It just works for me. Be it because I am pale or because it
reminds me of banana milk
(yum!), I
can’t get enough of it. Now, as easy it was to put together this outfit,
explaining where I got what I am wearing like regular bloggers do would be literally
impossible, because a) this shirt goes with this skirt from
THIS POST and they
are ancient; b) these shorts just popped in my life one day (mom’s doing) and
c) these loafers I bought from a local store in my hometown that doesn’t really
has a website.
What kind of fashion blogger am I, you ask? Holistic.
But fear not, my precious readers, I found some similar
items online which I hope will help you. (And
yes, that sentence is supposed to be read with a medieval British accent.)
Thank
you for reading, and have a nice start to your week!
ASPIRE
HIGHER!
Lots
of love,
Dilek.
________________________________
O U T F I T D E T A I L S:
Shirt: old (similar here) // Shorts: old (similar here and here) // Loafers: hometown store (similar here) // Sunglasses: Tera Nova
________________________________
Labels: Outfit