NEW IN: TOPSHOP HALF-MOON CLUTCH










“HALF MOON” IS QUITE A fitting name for this beautiful clutch, but when I found out that I had won it, I was happy beyond the moon. I have to say, with all the final exams hysteria that took over my life during the first two weeks of June, finding the time to open my e-mail on June 6th was truly a miracle. Inside my inbox, I found an e-mail from the beautiful Natasha Bious which was undeservingly placed in the junk folder (damn you Outlook! Should I just move to g-mail while I am at it?), saying that I had won her giveaway.
         Confusion. Shock. Realization. Rechecking. Another shock. Smile. Squeal. Jump! (Oh, shit! When was this sent?!) 
         To be quite honest, I am one of those hopeful skeptics you all have in your lives who always think that they have no chance of winning anything, yet always try and hope for the best. What probably made me happier than the clutch itself, was the fact that it was my first time winning something, and that I was exchanging e-mails with one of my favorite bloggers. 
         Now, in the images below, you can see how beautifully Natasha had worn her bag and how I decided to style mine for the first time. Don't forget to visit her blog! 
         What do you think? Do you like it?

Thank you so much for reading and have a nice start to your week!
ASPIRE HIGHER!
Lots of love,
Dilek.








_____________________________
O U T F I T  D E T A I L S:

Top and Bermuda shorts: old //  Sandals: Mango Platform Gladiator Sandals// Bag: TOPSHOP //   Sunglasses: Tera Nova //  
______________________________

Labels: ,