FOR PETITE GIRLS, EXPERIMENTING WITH different lengths can be a bit of a challenge. For us, our home mirrors say one thing and the shop-window reflections say another. Sometimes it seems that if we had just a tad longer legs, everything would fall into place, but the truth is, even tall girls have their problems. I, on one hand, have never been very obsessed with my height. On the other, I am guilty of sometimes secretly wishing for those extra 7-8 centimeters. Luckily, clothes are always there to help us cloak our perceived imperfections, or, even better, help us boost our qualities.
The last thing I thought I would find when I opened my wardrobe upon arrival at my hometown, was this gorgeous skirt which has its own pair - a very pretty shirt I will make sure to wear in the future for you guys to see. I wanted to play with pastels so I decided to style it with a this top I made almost a month ago, my trusty Koton bag, and my coral sandals. The Tera Nova belt is here just for visual effect in order to break apart the white-cream combo, because quite honestly, this skirt's elastic waist band is already tight enough, it needs no belt to hold it in place.
What I really love about this skirt is its length. It makes my legs look longer by starting high at the waist and ending just short from the ankles, giving the illusion that my legs are too long for this maxi skirt.
What do you think? Oh, and as always, outfit details are at the bottom of this post! ^^
Thank you for your comments.
ASPIRE HIGHER!
lots of love,
Dilek.