CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I bought all of these items yesterday? Yes, I did, and I also bought a broom and flew to Hogwarts, but I couldn't find a link to show it to you. (Insert laugh here)
Seeing as I finally got my sense of humor back, finals must really be over.
THIS is how I felt when I walked out of my last exam today and finally realized that SUMMER IS HERE! I was not prepared for the attack of Mr. Scorching Hot Sun as I swear that these past few weeks I had become numb to the PMSing weather
(seriously, what was with all the rain, winds, and dark evil clouds, weather?), and only had a brain for my finals. I am still in the process of flushing away the abundance of information clogging that same brain, and I must be progressing seeing as how I took the time to put together this collage of some items which have been haunting me for some time.
Some of these items are far away from my economic reach (for example that gorgeous white little Proenza bag. Isn't she perfect?), but a gal can dream, right? Those Mango Gladiator Platform sandals, on the other hand, are somewhat graspable. I am still on the fence. Do I get them, or do I not devour my demure savings?
But I want them, mom!
Agh...this always happens to me. Why is the pragmatic side of my brain so loud?! Irresponsible - or should I say YOLO - side, prevail for once! Either way, if I buy them you'll see them on the blog. Case closed.
On another note, thank you all for your comments on my LAST POST. I am happy to say that I completed that dress and now I am waiting for the chance to shoot some outfit photos with it. Stay tuned!
P.S. What are you coveting?
Thank you for reading, loves, and don't forget to
ASPIRE HIGHER!
lots of love,
Dilek
Labels: Coveting, Jewelry, Shoes