CERULEAN AND WHITE



드디어! 하늘색의 벽을 찾았어요! ^^
(I finally found a cerulean wall!^^)

       I FEEL LIKE I HAVE to start this post by apologizing for the avalanche of photos coming your way. Be it because blue and white is my favorite color combo or because I just like how these photos came out, I had to include more than my usual scoop. You have no idea how much I suffered having to choose these shots from nearly 300.
       Putting aside for a moment the current white-on-white trend, the real reason why I love wearing white is because it always makes an outfit look fresh and clean - although admittedly the clean part was jeopardized as I accidentally dropped a tomato piece on my dress while my friend and I were eating. No biggy, got cleaned up the moment I got home. Don't you just hate it when it happens on white?
      Either way... I made this cotton dress with pockets last summer while I was still taking driving lessons because the weather was insufferably hot, and I needed something that would make up for a no-brainer outfit. I am the ultimate pockets girl. I love how putting your hands in your pockets gives you that relaxed careless vibe that cool people sport. It's weird but, if a piece I am wearing has no pockets, I always end up feeling like I am missing something and I am prone to checking my purse more frequently than usual. 
        On another note, these photos were taken this Sunday when I was out with my friend driving around town. She's the best racer...I mean driver, driver I know. And, as I have previously stated, Sundays are perfect for hanging out with friends.
         How was your weekend, loves? Have a nice start to your week!
ASPIRE HIGHER! 
lots of love
Dilek.
P.S. Click on photos to enlarge.






 ______________________________
O U T F I T  D E T A I L S:

Dress: Burdastyle (you guys let me know if you want to know which month's issue my clothes are from ^^) // Heels: Biana shoes //  Accessories: old //   
______________________________

Labels: