
그동안 학교 때문에 잠수를 탔었어요...
(I was missing all this time due to school...)
TO SAY THAT THE PAST three weeks have been the busiest I have had in a long time would be an understatement. Between classes, two internships - which I finished both this week, so yaay! - and a deluge of projects, I was unable to shoot any outfit photos. In addition, the people who usually take my photos, are also busy with their lives. I am still searching for somebody who has the skills, camera, and time to help me bring to this blog more quality photographs, but until that happens, these photos will have to suffice.
INSTAGRAM is probably the only way you can make sure that I am still alive and kicking. Here you can see me wearing my newly made white pleated skirt, a photo of which I posted while making on, again, Instagram.
As a lover of all four seasons and almost any kind of weather, I found myself surprised at how much I yearned for summer to come around. Blame it on this last semester which felt like overkill, or on the constantly changing and depressing weather we had for few months now.
I was so happy to have worn a skirt after such a long time, I kept twirling around and around in what I had hoped was lady-like manner, but as the rest of the photos - which will remain undisclosed - suggested, I looked more like a small puppy chasing after its tail.
Ever since I bought my Samsung Galaxy S4 almost a month ago, I have been living off it, and ironically, the accessories photos (top and bottom) are taken with my S4 and are much clearer than my digital camera photos! I have a hunch that I will be taking a lot of my outfit pics with my phone because not only is the quality great, but it is more convenient as I have it on me at all times.
As the weather warms up, I am planning on wearing more of these easy-breezy outfits that reduce sweating in the incoming summer heat to a minimum. Hopefully, I will be able to post more, but in case I don't, just go to my
INSTAGRAM account where I will be posting more daily outfits.
Thank you for reading and have a nice weekend! Don't forget to drop me a comment and to
ASPIRE HIGHER!
<3 Dilek.
______________________________________
O U T F I T D E T A I L S:
Skirt: BurdaStyle // Loafers: AROW // Sunglasses: TERA NOVA // Watch: Oriflame // Lip Gloss: Essence // Bag: Koton
______________________________________
Labels: Outfit