멍~!
TODAY I HAD ONE OF THOSE mornings when you feel so lethargic that you drag yourself out of bed, and even washing your face suddenly feels like a monumental task. I don't know about you, but on such mornings I tend to spend even more time than usual standing in front of my wardrobe thinking "I have nothing to wear" again. And, while my mind pulls a blank (that is one of the meanings of 멍(mong), by the way. Any chance someone among my readers watches Running Man? Then you would be quite familiar with the name "Mong Ji Hyo". I felt like our Mong Ji today. ^^), all the clothes in my wardrobe suddenly take the shapes of rags.
I blame the weather for suddenly turning me into someone who is as creative as a mule, because its mornings are so cold, it makes me wear boots in the middle of May, and its afternoons are so capricious, you never know if that extra layer is going to make you sweat buckets or will a bone-chilling wind...well...chill your bones.
Still, I think this outfit turned out quite fine for being picked out in the last 5 minutes before heading out. This shirt, believe it or not, is permissively taken from my dad's closet, and this jacket I made and over-wore back in high school, so people rarely see me wearing it nowadays. My advice to people experiencing similar heaviness and lack of creativity in the mornings is to go with your gut, or have preplanned outfits ready to grab and run. I always tell myself that next Sunday I will preplan all my outfits for the following week.
I never do.
What do you guys think? Do you have any advice for creative style block in the mornings?
Enjoy your weekend, loves.
ASPIRE HIGHER!
xoxo Dilek
______________________________
O U T F I T D E T A I L S:
Shirt: Daddy's closet // Pants and jacket I sewed from: Burdastyle// Belt and sunglasses: Tera Nova// Ankle Boots: Bershka//
______________________________
Labels: Outfit