
잠 좋은 시절.
(Wonderful Days )*
THERE IS NO SEASON MORE perfect than summer to experiment with colors. Add a graffiti wall and
voila! you have a splash of color. Taking in consideration how busy I have been lately, finding the perfect location to take outfit photos has been a bit of a challenge. That's why when my friend and I found this graffiti wall, we couldn't be happier!
Although it hasn't officially started yet, today's overwhelming heat wave can't be a better harbinger of what summer has in store for us. I detest sweating, but I'd rather have the weather be scorching hot than menopausal like the past few months. It also gives me an excuse to wear easy-breezy outfits like this one and throw on a comfortable pair of pink loafers. So summery right?
I love when I can put together an outfit like this one and realize that everything I am wearing -
including my clutch -
I have made myself. That feeling of achievement mixed with a certain creative independence always makes me happy. This shirt I made a while ago, but these pants are brand new. Anyone remember this
PHOTO? When I bought this orange fabric I was ecstatic. Yet, after finishing these pants, I was a tad apprehensive.
Can I really pair them with something? I thought. But, when I wore them today, I knew I had made the right choice! Taking risks pays off. I am planning on brightening my wardrobe this summer!!!
What about you? What are you planning on wearing this summer?
Thank you for reading and have a nice week!
ASPIRE HIGHER!
<3 Dilek
* Wonderful Days - the name of a great Korean drama I am currently watching, mostly due to my favorite 2PM member, Ok Taec Yeon, who stars in it.
Labels: Outfit