
I WISH THE WEATHER WOULD soon decide whether it wants it to be April or November. Although I am up for any weather that necessitates the wearing of a blazer or a jacket, I still would like to wake up and pull the curtain to a stable weather, one that doesn't leave me standing helplessly in front of my wardrobe, thinking that I have nothing in it to counteract a medley of sun, wind, and rain. If you notice me squinting in these photos, know that it is due to the rainy weather suddenly turning sunny, and I, being the gullible gal that I am, did not take my sunglasses with me thinking that I would not need them. Yet, I must say that I was happy to see the sun, especially since it allowed my friend and I to take these photos before enjoying a nice walk on this Easter Sunday (Happy Easter to all my readers who celebrate it!)
On another note, I pulled an all-nighter to complete this black blazer, a classic I believe I needed in my wardrobe. I don't know about you, but I have one of those days when I want to reach for a no-brainer outfit that looks pulled together, and, in my opinion, a black blazer usually does the trick. What do you think?
Have a nice start to your week.
ASPIRE HIGHER!
lots of love,
Dilek
______________________________________
O U T F I T D E T A I L S:
Blazer & top: BurdaStyle // Pants: Motivi // Ankle Boots: Bershka // Silver cuff: Stradivarius //
______________________________________
Labels: Outfit