
BEFORE I COMPLETELY LOSE MY sanity to all the midterm madness waiting to unfold from next week, and before I miss the chance to wear these recently purchased burgundy booties to the slowly warming weather, I decided that I should at least sacrifice precious study time and shoot some outfit photos. I have recently been struggling with finding people who could help me take photos which is why the time gap between my posts has widened. When my lovely cousin offered to take upon the role of my personal photographer for the day, I immediately jumped on that train and we both headed downtown this morning, hoping to get things done. Ironically, while in the bus, the sun was shinning so brightly, I was worried about it being too bright for my wee camera. The moment I stopped to pose next to that white streetlamp, however, everything suddenly dimmed as if signaling the end of a theater show.
No comment.
Had fun with my cousin though.
I really need to get back to my books, PDFs and PowerPoint Presentations, so don't mind me cutting my speech short here.
I hope you have a nice weekend and thank you for visiting.
ASPIRE HIGHER!
Love, Dilek

______________________________
O U T F I T D E T A I L S:
Denim Shirt: Mavi (old) // Pants and Sunglasses: Tera Nova // Ankle Boots: IlCamino //
______________________________
Labels: Outfit