BURGUNDY LOVE




Ankle Boots: Il Cammino       
   
        OKAY...SO THESE JUST HAPPENED. It was a whim type of thing, but I have been wanting a pair of burgundy booties ever since last year when the fashion world went viral about this color, but I never found that perfect pair. Until now. I was really enamored with this pair the second I saw them two weeks ago, but I was trying to convince myself out of buying them. 

"The season is almost over."
"They are not that pretty."
"You will blow your money now and will not be able to buy that pair of oxfords you wanted for spring."
"The economy is not good, you should have as much money in your wallet as you can."

<insert scoff sound effect here>

        The first worry was my least one because I am not the type of person who is obsessed with trends. Yes, I do occasionally go crazy about the last "it" thing, but I rarely stop wearing an item just because its trend ended. Versatility is key! I can already imagine countless combinations with these beauties! Oh and get this - they are extra COMFY! So what if the weather is warming up? It's still March and crazy auntie March knows how to surprise us. If not, I could always wear sneakers to school. According to the last street style photographs, the fashion world approves of sneakers now. Isn't that neat?
         So what do you think? Have you ever been in a similar situation? 

Thank you for visiting and have a nice start to your week! I know I did! ^^
ASPIRE HIGHER!
<3 Dilek

Labels: